Join the Troop
How About an Adventure?
Boy Scouts prove themselves in an environment that challenges their courage and tests their nerve. After they’ve been given the proper guidance from those with experience and know-how, they take their own lead, going places they’ve never gone, seeing things they’ve never seen, and diving into the rugged world of outdoor adventure, relying on teamwork and character to accomplish what everyone else thinks is impossible.
Sound fun? If you’re a youth age 11, or at least 10 and have completed the fifth grade, or have earned the Cub Scout Arrow of Light Award, to 17 years old, the time for a real adventure is now. Not the right age for Boy Scouts? Visit Be a Scout to determine which BSA program is right for you.
Ready to Join?
Check out the Troop 101 events page and come to any of our scheduled Wednesday night meetings at the Sanctuary Church from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM. We need the following information to register you in our troop.
- Boy Scout of America Youth Application.
- Boy Scout of America Annual Health and Medical Record. Please review the instructions and complete Parts A, B and C.
- Copy of Health Insurance Card.
- Troop 101 Personal Data Collection Form.
- Dues and optional Boy’s Life magazine subscription fee. Checks should be made out to Troop 101 Marshfield.
Still more Questions?
Contact our Scoutmaster, Adam Burch, at firstname.lastname@example.org.